Friday, March 12, 2010

Response to comments :)

Thanks Ang! I'm always in for a shopping trip! Haha!

I do something similar with clothes too. Sometime, when I'm going out and have "nothing" to wear, I take something I don't wear often from my closet and transform it. That's why I don't believe in throwing away stuff you haven't worn in a year. Cuz I know that I will just take that piece and transform it later.

I.E. A few weeks ago, we were invited to a bonfire at a camp (not too glamorous, but still fun) and I wanted to still be kind of fashionable, so I cut up a Roots hoodie and made an outfit out of it. I'll post pics.

So thanks for reminding me of that. :)

Also, I think I might take pics of some of my friends' styles. That would be fun too! We'll see!

I'm sooooo excited about this! Thanks girls!!!

No comments: