Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quotes I like

From Coco Chanel

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”

“Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.”

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.”

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”

“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”

“I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.”



From Christian Dior

“Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest.”



From Ralph Lauren

“It's the kind of clothes that mothers and daughters can wear, in terms of concept, ... It's not about age. It's about taste, and it's about lifestyle. I believe women of all ages can wear anything.”



From Yves Saint Laurent

“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”

“Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.”

“Dressing is a way of life.”



From Calvin Klein

“The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.”



From SATC

“... the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”

SATC 2 The movie in theatres May 28th 2010! Yay!

1 comment:

A said...

I LOVE this post!!! Quotes always make me happy and positive. I like the one that says "... the most important thing about a dress is the one wearing it.. " or something to that effect. I find now-a-days way way too much emphasis is placed on weight/bodies/person and not so much on how one feels when they are wearing certain things. You don't have to be a size 0 to be FABULOUS!!!

Love you, xoxoxox