Monday, April 12, 2010

Style du Jour

Hi!

Today, my Style du Jour came from an inspiration from a blog I follow: http://isabellathordsen.blogspot.com/. You can check out her April 11th "Dagens outfit"!

It started with these pants that I had never ever worn.

Front!

Back!

Yesterday, after a year is my second closet - where I keep the stuff I don't usually wear - I converted them into shorts.


The back of my new shorts!

This is the outfit I made out of the pants. Thanks for the inspiration Isabella! :)

Now, I have to wear more versions of this outfit! I love it!

  • Shoes: Forever 21

  • Shorts: TH

  • Top: Esprit

  • Jacket: Zara

  • Belt: Guess

  • Pearls: Aldo

  • Gold 'necklace': Vintage
Here is a close-up of the necklaces I wore. The gold one is actually a vintage belt that I either wear as a necklace or a blacelet.

I also tried the outfit with this Express sequined shirt this morning!



3 comments:

A said...

LOVE IT!!!!
xxoo

Monique said...

I love it also Jo!! Very nice xo

Mon Style du Jour said...

Merci les filles! I love this new hobby! :)