Thursday, August 12, 2010

Style du Jour

Hi!

Today was another beautiful day; it was a fun and relaxing day! Here is what I wore!

It's comfortable and flowy and fun! I keep wearing that flower band in my hair, and my clogs. I love them so I wear them often! :)

Headband: Topshop
Shirt: Guess by Marciano
Leggings: Guess
Clogs: Bakers

The plant behind me looks kinda sad. Haha! We did get 8 pots a few weeks ago and some plants are actually nice. This one, not so much! :S I'll get another one I guess! :)

2 comments:

A said...

Beautiful as always!! :)

Trying to plan a little trip to NB soon - but we're just SO busy during the weekends. It will be soon though and I want to go up to Pt-S and BSA so you're on my 'visiting list' hahaha.

Miss you, xoxox

Mon Style du Jour said...

Yay! Text me when you're around. I know what you mean about busy weekends, but we'll make a little time for us I'm sure! xox