Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Une surprise pour moi!

Saturday, I got home after many days on the road for work. My friend had called me on Thursday morning saying she wanted us to have dinner on the boat Saturday night. She said she was calling early because I had been so busy lately that she wanted to make sure we were available to join them. So we did! Saturday night, we left the wharf and had dinner on the boat. Our other friends told "us" before we left that they would join us later because of a Golf Tournament so we had to pick them up at our house (which is on the water). We had done that many times before so nothing suspicious.

Little did I know, my friends had been "lying" to me for a while now. My bf had organised the whole thing with the help of some of my bff's.

In the boat, I was sitting where I had my back to the house. When I turned around, I didn't see two of our friends, but sooooo many of them! They were all there, waiting and screaming for me! What a feeling!

Everything was amazing! We partied until the wee hours of the morning. I had a wonderfully fabulous time especially because I felt so blessed and lucky to be me at that particular time. I tend to forget that I always should! :)

Sometime, we forget how truly loved we really are. I always think about how much I appreciate and love my friends, but I guess I don't always realize they feel the same way. Why?!? I don't know because I'm surrounded by wonderful people! That night, I did realize it again, and I do still!

xox

No comments: